Trust is important when it comes to buying your horse, and you can put your trust in us when it comes to that.
- Using a unique comprehensive and detail oriented approach when assessing a horse. Combining the classical veterinary physical examination and palpation …
- … with a diagnostic acupuncture, chiropractic and physiotherapeutic evaluation, providing you with the most information possible about the health and performance of your future horse and investment.
- Using state of the art radiographic …
- … and ultrasonographic equipment providing the best quality image possible in the field.
worldwide, so you can rely on consistency and build a relationship of
trust whenever and wherever you decide to buy a horse.
- Offering x-ray evaluation by a board certified radiologist for the high-end horses.